CAP Youth Board Application
The CAP Youth Board (CYB) is a national youth board that consists of CAP alumni who serve during the academic school year.
We accept applications throughout the year on a rolling basis. CYB members are appointed during the fall and spring semesters.
What's in it for you?
- A cool e-portfolio for college or job applications.
- A letter of recommendation from CRF.
- A certificate of accomplishment.
- A $50 gift card.
What do CYB members do?
- Coach new CAP students on the CAP website.
- Select the winners of the CAP contest.
- Create student-friendly resources.
- Serve as CAP ambassadors.
- You have participated in Civic Action Project (CAP).
- Be responsible, committed, and open to learning new skills.
- Be interested in coaching new CAP students (via the CAP website).
- Have reliable communication access (phone/email/Internet).
To be considered for membership on the CAP Youth Board you must:
Complete the CYB application below.
Submit the teacher nomination form.
Last modified: Wednesday, 2 August 2017, 4:14 PM