Download Contest Flyer | View Previous Winners
One powerful tool available for creating awareness about your CAP issue or proposed solution is a Public Service Announcement (PSA). A PSA is intended to raise people’s interest in an issue so that they will take action. Remember, by creating a PSA you are taking a “civic action” that will help you move towards the bigger goal of making an impact on your problem or issue.
1st Place $100.00 | 2nd Place $75.00 | 3rd Place $50.00
Simply follow these guidelines and create your own PSA entry that:
- Raises awareness by educating on a specific problem or issue;
- Influences public attitudes by explaining the connection between the problem or issue and public policy;
- Promotes a specific civic action(s) to address the policy implications of the problem or issue.
PSA Entries can be:
- A short video (up to three minutes)
- A Slide Presentation (up to 10 slides)
Does your entry:
- Adequately describe the problem or issue?
- Explain why change is important to your community?
How to Enter the Contest
- Make sure you are registered on the CAP website to enter the contest so that we can communicate with you.
- Post your on a file sharing website and send a download link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your entry on our file sharing page and email it to email@example.com.
OR…entries can be mailed to CRF on a DVD or CD:
Constitutional Rights Foundation
Attn. David De La Torre
601 S. Kingsley Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90005
NEW deadline to enter is January 19, 2017!
Don’t worry, if you have trouble submitting your CAPfolio please contact CAP Staff and we will help you!
Important Notice About Copyright
Please do not use any copyrighted music, images, or text without the express permission of the copyright owner. For more information about copyright and fair use, please visit www.educateIP.org.1st Place $100.00 2nd Place $75.00 3rd Place $50.00